Friday, February 24, 2012

A Mac-and-Cheese Worthy Day

In a book series I'm reading, Stephanie, the main character, eats mac-and-cheese to help her get over her worst days. It must be a sign that I was craving it the whole time I was working at lit fair. True, I stayed up later than I should have last night, and thus it is partly my fault I had a bad day and sore legs, but whatever.
I hate the stuff from a box, so I chose this homemade recipe:
http://www.hippshelp.com/how-to-make-homemade-mac-and-cheese/
Looks promising! Will tell in the next post if it was any good.

As a dedicated follower of many online blogs, webcomics, etc., it is often quite disappointing when they do not update for a long time. As this annoys me so, plus the fact that I have a lot to say, I will probably be posting every day. I might as well get a twitter.

I have painted a bit more since my first post, but I took the bunny coloring book to school with me today and colored a few pictures in with colored pencil when I had the time. I earned a few funny looks, but it was definitely worth the calming effect it had.

For art class today, we had a special visitor, as opposed to an assignment. The daughter of our old art teacher, and a legit artist herself. She went to college for it and everything! She told us a bit about the process and mediums. It was very interesting, and makes me want to paint more ^-^

By the way: I have a new song I'm addicted to! Do not judge it immediately, the bagpipes are only for the intro ;_; Get past that, and it's a great song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHRpWQOqe14
Rhythm of my Heart- Rod Stewart
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment