Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gun Shows and Sherlock Holmes

Don't use that mac and cheese recipe. Unfortunately, it was a total bust. I will have to find a different one to try.

Today, I went to a friend's and watched Psych while our dads went to a gun show together. On our way back, we went to Dairy Queen.This was the first time I ever had REAL food from there, as opposed to just ice cream. The chicken sandwich could've used a bit more mayo and the fries more salt, but it was pretty good, otherwise. ^-^

I've also started watching all the episodes from the cartoon I used to watch, Winx Club. "Oh my goody goodness" I missed it. Don't judge, we all have those guilty pleasures we're way too old for but do anyways, right?

Mikayla, Dad, and I saw the second Sherlock Holmes movie again. If you have not seen it, GO. I have yet to see the first, but I cannot wait! You don't have to see the first to enjoy it =]

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Melt the cheese separately.

    Here's my recipe.

    1/2 box of favorite noodles. I like rigatoni cause the cheese gets inside.
    1/4 lb of Monterrey Jack cheese
    1/4 lb velveeta melting cheese
    3 tablespoons of butter
    1/4 cup milk
    1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
    1/2 cup bread crumbs


    So cook noodles and drain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mix cheeses, milk, butter and garlic over low heat until melted
      Combine pasta and cheese sauce in medium baking dish
      Spread bread crumbs in even layer over the top
      Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 375 in the oven.

      Delete
    2. Will try that! I'm still craving mac and cheese because that one was so bad ;_;
      Thanks Uncle J ;D

      Delete